Friday 9 September 2011

How Stupid Is It ?

When you like someone apparently your supposed to want them to like you back. if they dont feel the same way, its time to move on. what i dont get is, how is that possible? Its not like you start liking someone cause they like you, so how can you stop just cause they dont feel the same way? Yes, ofcous its better if they do, but thats not the most important thing is it? When you like someone, what you want the most is to just be around them.Its like just the sight of this person gives you some extreme happiness which makes sense to any one but to you. My friends say that the symptoms of love, are quickining of the heartbeat and the jelly knees,but to me that never was realistic. The way i best describe the feeling, is flying. Random right? Well it does feel like your feet just cant touch the ground when your with them, its feeling unsure about urself, its feeling consious, its feeling nervous as hell, and its feeling your lips twist, dying to break into a wide grin, atleast thats what i feel when im around him. It doesnt matter that he doesnt see me, doesnt matter that he talks to me once in a blue moon, all that matters is that he is there, somewhere, around me. Just the fact that i can see his face, hear his voice, feel his presence is enough. How stupid do i sound? Believe me, every word of it is true, and if youve ever loved someone, you know that its true. You know that when you love someone,the preson becomes the key to all your emotions. You know that its that one person who can hurt you the most yet make you the happiest. If i start to write about how much he hurts me, this blog will fall short. Lets just say everytime that he looks at me and it seems as if he sees through me, or everytime he looks into my eyes,sees i love him, and just looks away, oh god...it kills me. But then again he makes me happy. its not some situation with him or something he said, its HIM. Whoever is reading this, and rolling on the floor with laughter, and finding it stupid, my guess is you've never loved someone. So stop reading this, go find the person who will mean to you, more than anything in the world. Cause once you do, all this will make sense, you'll see the whole world with a new outlook. Trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment