Wednesday 15 February 2012

I am sorry

I am sorry for not being able to choose my happiness over yours. I'm sorry that every time i close my eyes i see you. i smile every time i think of you, and there is always a catch in my throat when i think of your laughter, I’m sorry. I’m sorry about the million times that I have cried just because i miss you and I’m sorry about all the dreams where you appear as my savior on a white horse. I’m sorry for believing in dreams, believing that they ever come true. I’m sorry about how my heart begins to race when i see you walk towards me, sorry that i can never look you in the eye when we talk, it makes me nervous. I’m sorry for praying for you every morning and sorry that i imagine us for every song. I’m sorry that i search a crowded room for your face, and sorry that when i finally find you, it seems that nothing can ever go wrong in the world. I’m sorry that i give into your every wish, sorry, but i just don’t have it in me to be able to say no to you. I’m sorry for wishing that it’s you every time my phone rings. Sorry for letting you live in my subconscious mind. Sorry, that you’re the only one whose got enough of me to break my heart. i am sorry, for not knowing how to stop, sorry that i don’t know how to leave, just walk away. I’m sorry for hoping that someday you’ll turn around and try to find me, I’m sorry, because i know I’ll be right there waiting. I’m sorry but i love you, and there is nothing that you or i can do about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment